PHP Developer (Magento) for eCommerce PlatformVacancies
The project is the development and maintenance of a global platform for mobile payments.
The customer is a British company and a leading expert in eCommerce solutions and technologies. The company has invented a technology that enables a user to buy the product they like with one click by scanning it with their mobile device, which allows for an instant transaction at any time and from anywhere.
- Designing and developing server-side applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and reliability;
- Maintaining the entire software lifecycle (concept, design, testing, release, and support);
- Gathering requirements and proposing solutions;
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize the product performance;
- Planning new features together with the development team;
- Ensuring that new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Experience in PHP development for 5+ years;
- Experience with Magento for 3+ years;
- Experience in using Magento API (2.3.4);
- Experience in the development using SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL/MongoDB/Apache Cassandra);
- Experience with CI and such testing tools as Semaphore and Robot;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with RabbitMQ/Kafka/Consul;
- Experience with cloud services;
- Experience with Git and Jira/Redmine;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!