Senior Fullstack Developer (Node.js + DevOps)Vacancies
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries (North and South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia). In 2021, the company had revenues of $11.6 billion.
- Work within a product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create engaging, user-centric solutions, applications and/or services that solve the needs of the farming communities around the world (farmers, offtakers, retailers, dealers, markets, and all other stakeholders within a farming community).
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a product, from early stage inception through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch.
- Running stable webservices in all environments (Non Prod and Prod).
- Maintaining product / solution production infrastructure in AWS ( Kubernetes).
- Analysis of complex system behaviour, performance and application issues within distributed systems generally, and Kubernetes in particular.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple data centres.
- Support, guide and educate the development teams on production ready, scalable engineering patterns.
- Full Stack Developer (Node.js + DevOps) experience for 4+ years;
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with cloud-native applications;
- Experience in building Backend Services with Nodejs (Express) and strong foundations in REST API development;
- Knowledge on design and development of performant RDBMS databases;
- Ability to test your code with Unit tests;
- Knowledge and experience with (Docker/AWS EKS);
- Experience with CI/CD (CircleCI/Jenkins);
- Experience with Terraform,
- Experience with Kubernetes orchestration platform;
- Knowledge of web servers (Nginx, Apache), application servers (Tomcat, Node.js, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with DBMS PostgreSQL;
- Experience with SRE patterns and visibility/performance/availability control (Instana);
- Experience with mobile application deployment pipelines and support of SaaS services (Firebase, MS App Center, etc.);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience with Swagger, Postman, Terraform, Github, AWS Lambda, Serverless concepts, AWS RDS and AWS DynamoDB.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!