Full Stack Developer (Node+React) for a Project in tha field of BankingVacancies
The project is to develop an external platform that is used by banks and other clients to process payment transactions in real time using Backstage, which is built on Node and React.
The customer is the first UK clearing bank that provides a new level of open competition and transparency in the financial services market. Financial institutions use Customer's APIs to offer their customers a fully regulated banking infrastructure and real-time access to clearing.
Technology stack on the project: React, Node.js, Vue.js.
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer for 3+ years;
- Commercial React development experience;
- Commercial Node.js development experience;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and modern browser technologies;
- Understanding of REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML web services;
- Experience in automated testing;
- Experience of working with microservice architecture and related patterns;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Vue.js development;
- Experience with CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less);
- Experience with Databases (client uses Azure SQL and Cosmos DB);
- Experience with authentication systems.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!