Back-end Developer (Node.js) for an Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning PlatformVacancies
The task is to develop a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which makes it possible to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Commercial experience in creating software platforms from scratch and designing scalable software products for 3+ years;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience in interacting with Product Managers;
- Solid base in the area of software development best practices, design patterns, and code optimization for the entire platform;
- Level of English — Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!