Back-end Developer (Node.js) for e-Commerce ProjectVacancies
The project is the development of a digital platform in the field of e-Commerce and marketing transformation.
The customer is a digital agency, a partner of Deutsche Telekom, that develops bespoke e-Commerce and marketing software.
Tech stack on the project: Frontend – Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Node.js (with Express), Typescript, Nest.js, CSS, Kubernetes, Storybook, Jest, Cypress, GitLab CI. Backend team also uses – Rails, Elixir and Elasticsearch.
- Participating in the full software development cycle, writing tests and documentation, participating in SCRUM ceremonies;
- Producing clean code;
- Conducting code review;
- Analyzing problems and making recommendations for their solution;
- Working collaboratively with a tight-knit product engineering team.
- Work experience as Back-end Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience in development with Node.js with Express or Nest;
- Work experience with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Rest-APIs and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of Unit-Testing (ideally Jest);
- Knowledge of E2E Testing (ideally Cypress);
- Knowledge of CI Setup and GitLab;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Work experience with Typescript;
- Knowledge of and experience with HTML and CSS;
- Work experience with Elixir or Rails;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kibana or Prometheus;
- A good understanding of the component architecture of the Front-end (and ideally, experience with Storybook).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!