Lead Project CoordinatorVacancies
We know what dynamic development and reliable partnership are. For over 10 years the company takes leading positions in 'Top 100' and 'Top 30' of largest IT outsourcing companies. There are only talented developers in the team, and most of them are seniors and middles.
We invite you to join our team of numerous technical and certified Project Managers. In the course of your work, you will have an opportunity to exchange experiences and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level in your career and advancement.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
- Coordinating, supervising, training, and refining the work processes for Project Coordinators;
- Determining current resource needs and forecasting future needs;
- Drawing up and maintaining resource plans;
- Supervising the recruitment and training of the candidates to ensure high-quality staffing;
- Controlling the quality/relevance of the demand from the sales department and updating them;
- Monitoring account profitability;
- Creating and monitoring reports to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience as Project/Talent/Staff Coordinator for 2+ years;
- Understanding of customer interaction models;
- Basic understanding of technical aspects;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Budgeting skills, facilitation skills, an understanding of Agile principles, and critical thinking;
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with your colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
- Skills with Jira and Confluence;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in resource management/sales.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We offer large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!