Project Manager for a large-scale German ProjectVacancies
The international IT-company Andersen invites an experienced Project Manager to work on a large-scale project for one of our German customers.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For more than 15 years, we have been helping companies around the world transform their businesses with effective digital solutions and innovative technologies.
The customer is a large German concern represented in more than 200 countries with a financial turnover of €75.6 billion per year. This company has been successfully creating innovative solutions in the fields of electronics, energy equipment, transport, medical equipment, as well as in various industrial, transport and communication fields for more than a hundred years.
The task is to analyse and redesign existing applications using a modern technology stack, and upload them to the cloud.
- Close interaction with stakeholders;
- Defining the scope, goals, and objectives of the project;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Project resource generation and management;
- Preparing, setting and managing the project budget;
- Proactively managing the project changes, identifying potential risks/crises, and drawing up risk response plans.
- Experience as a Project Manager for 3+ years;
- Experience in Agile environment;
- Strong knowledge of project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices;
- Practical facilitation skills;
- Project management experience from start-up to delivery in accordance with the project budget, deadlines and scope of work;
- Experience in managing projects throughout their life cycle;
- Ability to solve problems creatively;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Self-confidence, ability to competently argue your point of view and escalate when necessary;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
- Technical background;
- Experience in project management with various methodologies.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc. There is an opportunity to change projects and/or develop expertise in any business domain you are interested in;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!