Python Developer for a Product Catalog PlatformVacancies
The customer has built a leading catalog management platform to be used in concession stands, merchant tablets, and eCommerce websites. The platform allows its users to manage product selection, set and manage pricing terms, select distribution channels, and customize the look and feel of the application.
The project is the development of a platform for customizing product catalogs.
- Designing and implementing solutions for projects, independently and with teammates;
- Supporting current integrations, writing and integrating software components;
- Performance tuning, automation, monitoring and testability;
- Analyzing, design changes, recommendations of upgrades and software maintenance;
- Driving the underlying technology stack;
- Cooperating closely with development teams;
- Participating in the requirements refining, evaluating, and developing user stories;
- Creating and driving better metrics, monitoring initiatives;
- Implementing best practices and coding standards within the team;
- Composing detailed design specifications;
- Troubleshooting all build and deployment issues;
- Participating actively in root cause analysis and design sessions.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 5+ years;
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying a platform for running containerized services;
- Experience with Kubernetes for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of Docker and deployment lifecycle (Storage, Docker Registry, Images);
- Experience in building/interacting with RESTful services;
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data in streaming and batch;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in running, using, and troubleshooting industry-standard messaging and data technologies such as Spark, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!