Python Developer for UK Fintech projectVacancies
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Python Developer to join its team.
The task is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
- Building new features for consumer financial products: designing, writing, testing, and reviewing Python code within the core event processing and financial calculation system;
- Collaborating with a PM, a PO, and members of other development teams in writing engineering plans and designing system components;
- Translating plans into appropriately sequenced development tasks and delegating to more junior team members where appropriate;
- Mentoring team members and helping them develop their skills;
- Ensuring that code is tested properly and only released when it is reliable for clients to consume;
- Strengthening, evolving, and demonstrating software development best practices in the team;
- Ensuring that production issues or software bugs are dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 2+ years;
- Experience with VCS (code reviews, Gitflow, and release management);
- Proficient understanding of CI/CD processes ;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Work experience with SQL and data warehouses;
- Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, S3, Pinpoint, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Step Functions, QuickSight, Redshift, DynamoDB, API Gateway);
- Understanding of exception handling and error management implementations.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!