Back-end Developer (Python) for a Cryptocurrency Trading PlatformVacancies
The customer is an online trading leader in the international foreign exchange market, which offers client support in 15 languages. Its key service is the conduction of trading operations in the Forex market for retail traders. The main regions of the customer’s presence are Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
The project is the development of an online cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Developing software and collecting process optimization information;
- Supporting various customer interaction cycles (identity management, billing management);
- Developing and supporting trading interfaces (terminals) and APIs;
- Supporting interfaces and back-office (personal account, payment solutions, back-office and core banking);
- Supporting internal auxiliary libraries, tools, integrations, interfaces and frameworks.
- Commercial experience as a Python Developer for 5+ years;
- Experience with Django (DRF), Fast API;
- Experience with Celery;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Knowledge of Ethereum and TRON (ERC20/TRC20) blockchains; experience of interacting with smart contracts (web3.py, eth-abi, eth-utils);
- Experience with Git version control system;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Rancher;
- Experience with aiohttp framework;
- Experience with Kubernetes, MongoDB.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!