QA Automation Engineer (JS) for an Entertainment British ProjectVacancies
The project is the development of a website for ticket sales.
The customer is a British company founded in 1992. It covers all areas of the theater industry – from theater venue management to ticketing platforms and show producing. The company manages nearly 50 theater venues in the UK, the USA, and Germany.
Tech stack on the project: Front-end: React, Styled Components, TypeScript, Storybook, Cloudinary, React.js, NextJS, GraphQL, Redux, Formik, React Router DOM v6/v5, MUI.
Back-end: Node.js, TypeScript, Fastify on backend, PostgreSQL, AWS, Сypress and Jest for testing.
- Assisting in delivering and maintaining quality user experiences for customers, through testing of end user requirements;
- Helping to design, developing and promoting automated testing strategies and quality initiatives;
- Conducting exploratory testing of web application interfaces or APIs;
- Promote testing practices among the wider engineering department;
- Acting as test evangelist, providing guidance and support to engineers creating their own tests;
- Expanding test coverage at different levels and across multiple applications;
- Participating in team planning activities to help define user stories and acceptance criteria which consider all scenarios and edge cases;
- Coordinating and planning end-to-end testing activities for projects that span across engineering teams;
- Working closely with engineers to report bugs and help diagnose issues.
- Experience as an AQA JS for 3+ years;
- For candidates with a frontend focus: experience in creating automated tests using tools and frameworks such as Cypress/Playwright/TestCafe/WebdriverIO/Puppeteer;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to understand and explain growing business domains and customer journeys;
- Experience with Agile environments;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- For candidates with a frontend focus: experience of writing tests in a BDD style using Gherkin and Cucumber;
- For candidates with a backend focus: experience with mocking libraries;
- Good knowledge of API tooling such as Postman and Swagger;
- Practical knowledge of non-functional testing (e.g. performance, accessibility, visual regression);
- Experience of configuring and running automated tests as part of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!