QA Automation Engineer (Python) for UK CompanyVacancies
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
- Creating, maintaining, delivering, and documenting automated test suites for validating the specification at multiple layers of application to a high standard;
- Creating, managing, and maintaining testing documentation to support user testing and assist in knowledge transfer across one or more test teams;
- Implementing requirements, customer expectations, and acceptance criteria into test executions;
- Performing component testing on a variety of Amazon services and functions;
- Completing data integrity testing and validation on a variety of cloud-based DB solutions;
- Reducing risks through clear analysis of designs and stories, conducting tailored reporting, and performing clear line management and stakeholder escalation;
- Identifying defects and issues within both internal and external projects and across a variety of technical implementations and cloud-based solutions.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer (Python) for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with Pytest;
- Experience with CI/CD processes;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience in testing AWS infrastructure and services;
- Ability to understand details, analytical approach to solving problems and identifying ways to solve them.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
- Experience in Retail Banking and FinTech;
- Еxperience with AWS infrastructure and services;
- Understanding of GDPR/PECR.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!