Lead QA Engineer for a Data Management PlatformVacancies
The project is the development of a data management platform for personal information: passwords for emails and websites, bank accounts, PINs, medical records, passport and IDs, and more.
The customer is a multinational company with over 20 years' experience in the areas of information management, information security and cryptography. It builds software-hardware solutions for securing data and transactions for some of the most prestigious global financial institutions and for critical infrastructures, such as nuclear sites and power plants.
- Building the QA process;
- Integrating QA process into the development lifecycle;
- Creating high-level test documentation (test plan, test strategy);
- Test reporting;
- Teamwork controlling, monitoring, review of results, and coordinating;
- Creating testing metrics;
- Defining test coverage;
- Defining scope of testing (both manual and automation).
- Experience as a QA Engineer for 4+ years;
- Experience as a Lead QA;
- Experience of building a testing process from scratch;
- Experience in developing a product testing strategy and preparing a test plan;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in test automation (web/mobile/desktop);
- Experience with UI automation tools such as Selenium;
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as Appium;
- Experience with AWS Cloud.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!