Full Stack Developer (Java+React) for an for International Shipping CompanyVacancies
The project is the development of logistics products for internal and external clients of the company (logistics applications, cargo tracking, order processing).
The customer is among the world's top 20 carriers. It has a network of 170 offices in more than 100 countries, with a fleet of 70 ships, serving more than 180 ports worldwide. The company's clients include major Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Nestle, Procter and Gamble, Target, Wayfair and others.
Technology stack: Java 11, Kotlin 1.3, Bitbucket, Angular 11, React, Rest API, Cloud Foundry, Jenkins CI/CD, MySQL DB, Java Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, SQL Server, Docker, Apache Kafka, Spring Test, JUnit, Mockito, ORM Hibernate.
- Leading development team for both technical and resources aspects;
- Participating in the full software development cycle, including design, architecture, development and DevOps;
- Working in XP methodology with Remote pairing;
- Acting as focal point for developer’s tech problems;
- Assigning the pairs and their stories on a daily basis;
- Conducting the standups;
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff;
- Working closely with all stakeholders;
- Implementing coding standards (TDD, DDD, design patterns, etc.);
- Architecture guidance and enforcement;
- Mitigate pull request failures due to WhiteSource verifications.
- Commercial development experience in Java for 6+ years;
- Experience in managing a team of developers;
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot/Cloud;
- Experience with Stream API Java, functional programming;
- Experience with JS, React;
- Experience with developing a reactive UI (Reactive.js);
- Experience with JUnit, Jasmine, Mockito, Protractor/Selenium;
- Experience with DevOps tools, Jenkins;
- Experience designing, developing and deploying cloud/hybrid-based solutions;
- Experience in developing and deploying in Container based environments (Kubernetes, Cloud foundry);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Kotlin.
Reasons to join us
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!