Lead React Native Developer for a Navigation ApplicationVacancies
The customer is a US company that is developing a financial technology platform using Artificial Intelligence. The company is supported by 500 startups and executives from Google, Apple, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs. The company has been written about in Forbes, TechCrunch, and other media.
The project is the development of a navigation application to improve the efficiency of gig workers.
- Supporting the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Producing fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Collecting specific requirements and suggests solutions;
- Writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance;
- Collaborating with the product development team to plan new features;
- Researching and suggesting new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Experience as a React Native Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience in managing a team of developers;
- Understanding of software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Experience with REST API and integration with hosts;
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills, teamwork;
- Level of English – Upper Intermediate.
- Portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or the Android market;
- Experience to work on Fintech products.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!