Front-end Developer (React) for Financing PlatformVacancies
The customer is a FinTech startup headquartered in London. Founded in 2019, it raised $380 million in investments at the end of May 2022.
The project is the development of a platform that brings investors together with entrepreneurs in e-commerce and other online businesses, while making a comprehensive analysis of companies for attractiveness for investment.
- Designing the Architecture of the project
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable JS code;
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and developing solutions to these problems;
- Assisting with the maintenance of code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 4+ years;
- Confident knowledge and experience with React;
- Knowledge of and experience with Git/GitHub/Gitflow;
- Experience and understanding of REST;
- Experience creating APIs (for SPA, mobile, other servers);
- Experience with the AWS cloud infrastructure (Amazon ECS, Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.);
- Experience with scalable applications;
- Understanding of the service-oriented architecture approach and microservices;
- DevOps (an understanding of production deployment, continuous integration, etc.);
- Practical and security-oriented approach;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Ramda.js, knowledge of functional programming;
- Ability to write concise and effective tests;
- Open Source involvement.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!