Front-end Developer (React) for a Company from Saudi ArabiaVacancies
The project is to develop a single portal for managing the services and operations of recruiting companies.
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. The company serves not only individuals but also entire segments in the public and private sectors.
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website;
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces;
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites;
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience;
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones;
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors;
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
- Experience in Front-end development for 4+ years;
- Experience with React, JQuery;
- Work experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of the React framework and its core principles, React ecosystem;
- Knowledge of SSR (server-side rendering);
- Experience with Git;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!