Scala Developer for a Swiss FinTech ProjectVacancies
The task is to develop a group of services. There is a web part as well as pure services where only APIs are used. This project is a subproject of the whole ecosystem of the company. Services are different, aimed both at user authentication and providing and managing the interface, where the user can configure his structural product and calculate it. There are also services for calculating commissions and ancillary services for receiving data and calculating by email.
The customer is an independent expert in the field of structured investment products and long-term economic solutions.
Tech stack on the project: Scala, Cats, Cats-effect, Doobie, FS2, Guice, Akka, Play, Sbt, Java, Concurrency, ScalaTest, Specs2, Spring, Hibernate.
- Commercial Scala development experience for 3 years;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Akka;
- Experience in creating scalable applications;
- Knowledge of DBMS - NoSQL, MySQL;
- Experience of API implementation for integration with internal and external systems;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience in development using Agile methodologies;
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment;
- Interest in the latest programming trends - functional and reactive programming;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!