International IT outsourcing company Andersen invites Software Architect to be a part of the team to work on a Fintech project!
Our customer is a company that has developed a cryptocurrency and product ecosystem that aims to make cryptocurrencies more accessible and convenient for billions of people. The company's Stablecoins are created with digital payments in mind, have a value similar to fiat currency, stable value and low fees, combining the advantages of cryptocurrency and fiat currency.
The project is a cross-platform application. An ecosystem that allows users to facilitate their cryptocurrency needs. Multi Wallet.
Tech Stack: Java / .Net, experience designing mobile platforms would be a plus.
You will be supposed to:
- Building application architecture;
- Designing mobile platforms to work with blockchain, dapps;
- Acting as a technical leader within the development team.
- 5 or more years of Software Architect experience;
- Commercial Java / .Net development experience;
- Experience with Ethereum;
- Experience in fintech projects (ideally cryptocurrency, blockchain, decentralized architecture, dapps);
- English level - from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience of designing mobile platforms.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!