Solution Architect for Georgian FinTech CompanyVacancies
The project is the development of a mobile bank application.
The customer is a leading company in terms of loan portfolios, deposits, assets, and stock shares. It has a wide network of service centers and ATMs throughout the country and also has representative offices in London, Budapest, and Tel-Aviv.
It is one of the largest employers in Georgia. Since its foundation, it continues to emphasize several important directions: education, environment, and other important social issues.
- Working with a mBank team on development mobile bank application;
- Working with business units and other stakeholders to gather information. Using techniques like interviews, work sessions storyboarding and prototyping;
- Evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements;
- Creating functional requirements in use cases. Coordinating requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Understanding project scope, project goals, product functionality and desired features;
- Evaluating customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives and determine appropriate solutions;
- Helping determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery;
- Defining user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts and IT;
- Analyzing high-level business requirements and translating them into more detailed user stories, use cases and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.;
- Assisting with development of test plans, test scenarios and test cases;
- Identifying and assisting in resolving issues, questions and scope/requirements gaps.
- Work experience as a Solution Architect for 10+ years;
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during testing;
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome;
- Strong business communications and vendor negotiation skills;
- Experience with user interface (UI) design;
- Proven experience creating user stories, uses cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings;
- Ability to plan and analyze workload in the scopes of existing systems and resources;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands;
- Problem solving and consensus building skills;
- Customer focus and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use;
- Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!