Solution Architect for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer is a large subsidiary microfinance organization in Kazakhstan of one of the most reliable and stable Asian financial corporations. It provides car lending services working with legal entities and individuals. The company cooperates with such brands as Toyota, Lexus, Audi, Porsche, Hyundai, Nissan and others.
The project is the development of web and mobile applications to provide loans. The applications will be used for receiving and returning loans, including user authentication as well as API integration from auto sales sites. KYS systems are used for user authentication.
- Collaborating with other team members to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new applications;
- Evaluating and recommending tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform;
- Developing the Architecture Vision Document with attention to system integration and feasibility;
- Selecting the technology for each component of the system.
- Experience as a Solution Architect for 5+ years;
- Experience in building large-scale, high-load web and mobile applications;
- Experience of working on FinTech projects for 3+ years;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!