System Analyst for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer has been operating in Kazakhstan's financial market since 1992. It is represented by more than 130 branches in all regions of Kazakhstan and offers its customers a full range of banking services, including opening and servicing of current accounts, payment cards, lending, deposits and money transfers.
The project is the development of a business solution that allows users to accept payments, sell goods or services by installment and credit with the help of QR. The product includes acquiring and POS terminals.
- Identifying and gathering requirements from various sources;
- Analyzing and documenting technical requirements from various stakeholders;
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development;
- Reviewing and systemizing project documentation (in cooperation with BA) in terms of process selection;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on business and software requirements;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap and conducting appropriate gap analysis;
- Closely working with Product Owner (developing and discussing the purpose of the product, create and prioritize backlog elements, ensure transparency, visibility, and understanding of the product backlog), project teams, technical specialists to ensure successful project delivery;
- Analyzing risks and causes of errors in system development;
- Designing API (writing diagrams, building Sequence diagrams);
- Working with the database (identifying new entities and their attributes, building and editing ERD diagrams, mapping);
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily Scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective).
- Commercial experience as a System Analyst for 3+ years;
- Experience in FinTech;
- Experience in developing software documentation, knowledge of the best practices for security;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, BPMN);
- Knowledge of database structure and types;
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Waterfall methodologies;
- Understanding of the acquiring system;
- Deep knowledge in all techniques of requirements elicitation, experience in requirements management;
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources;
- Experience in designing REST APIs;
- Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Self-confidence and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Basic programming skills.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, Cubyn, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!