UX Researcher/CRO StrategistVacancies
International IT company Andersen invites an experienced UX Researcher & CRO Strategist to become a part of our friendly team!
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We are looking for a UX Researcher & CRO Strategist who is ready to propose and realize challenging tasks.
- Analyzing users' behavior on the site;
- Analyzing competitors' sites and the condition of the market;
- Conducting interviews with users and managing this process;
- Constant analysis of quantitative product metrics and making hypotheses to improve them;
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the marketing, design, and top management teams;
- Participating in the backlog formation for the website development team.
- Experience as a UX Researcher or CRO Strategist for 2+ years;
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics/Hotjar/Clarity or other analytics tools);
- Experience in conducting user interviews;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, generating ideas and and delivering the purpose and meaning of decisions to colleagues;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Availability of a portfolio with a description of the research conducted;
- Understanding of the basics of SEO and the principles of PPC;
- Work experience with Figma.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!