WPF Developer for a Project in the field of MachineryVacancies
The project is to develop several new WPF applications using a modern stack to control the equipment and reflect the obtained test results.
The customer is a large mechanical engineering concern from Germany, which is the global market leader in applied measuring equipment.
Technology stack on the project: Angular, .NET, C#, Azure, Cosmos DB, Azure IoT Hub, WPF (based on .NET Core 3.1).
Stack for WPF: .NET Core, WPF, Prism, xUnit, Figma.
- Developing of several WPF applications for industrial equipment control;
- Supporting for existing applications.
- Commercial experience in developing desktop applications using WPF for 3+/4+ years;
- Good understanding of and experience in implementing dependency injection, custom control, dependency properties, and attached properties;
- Experience with xUnit;
- Understanding of MVVM principles;
- Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP basics;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Prism;
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience in projects with Azure and AWS.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We'll be glad to see you in our team!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!